Nordic Photography Championship – Collection/Series
The Nordic Photography Championship – collection/series is an annual salon hosted by NFFF and judged by an international jury. The salon is open for members of the Nordic associations (NSFF/ RSF/ SDF/ SKSl) only. It is held annually, with the closing date in autumn.
Rules and definitions
- A collection is defined as a number of images with coherence or mutual context.
- The author is free to choose a theme for their collection.
- Both colour and monochrome photos are allowed – even in the same collection.
- Each photographer can participate with up to two (2) collections/series of 3–5 images each.
- By submitting images to the competition, the photographer accepts that the images can be used by the organizer to promote this and upcoming competitions.
- A collection/series can be rejected if the jury or the competition committee considers that the pictures do not follow the competition rules or are otherwise considered deviating.
- The organizer takes no responsibility for copyright abuse.
- The image files must have the jpg format, with the maximum format 1920 x 1080 px (width x height), and the size must be a maximum of 2 MB.
A qualified non-Nordic jury, consisting of three people, will be appointed.
Results from the championship will count towards the NSMiF badge of honour, equal to the points received in Nordic international photography salons with FIAP and NFFF patronage. It will not count equal to the results from the Nordic Photography Championship.
The winner will receive an NFFF Gold medal. The best author combined will be awarded the honorary title NMiFK 2021; Nordic Master of Photography – Collection.
Points are awarded according to the following table:
- NFFF Gold 8 points
- NFFF Silver 6 points
- NFFF Bronze 5 points
- RSF, NSFF, SKsL, SDF Gold 7 points
- RSF, NSFF, SKsL, SDF Silver 5 points
- RSF, NSFF, SKsL, SDF Bronze 4 points
- Honorable Mention 3 points
- Accepted 2 points